Sometimes when there is lot going on in the world, it is easy to get down and get distracted with everything that is happening or about to happen. Although it is easy to get upset and get mired down, I try to stay in the present and try to be thankful of what I have and grateful for the blessings that I enjoy.
My gratitude list for today:
- I am thankful for my beautiful daughter and my wonderful husband.
- I am thankful for my cat who knows when I need kitty cuddles.
- I am thankful for my church and every Sunday feels like a blessing.
- I am thankful for the season of fall which ushers in cooler temperatures, football, and pumpkin spice lattes! 😉
- I am thankful for the blogging community and the sharing and encouraging that we do.
- I am thankful for IRL friends and the laughter that never seems to stop 🙂
- I am thankful for our country and the beautiful ocean so near to my heart.
- I am thankful for you dear readers, who stop by and read my words. ♥
I want to know. What are you guys thankful for?