This post originated, as least for me, with Reynolds Made and her post. Go check out hers!
So here are some random facts about the blogger behind Organic Butterfly, also known as yours truly 🙂
1) I hated my name when I was a child. When we were in school and learning to write our names, everyone else with shorter names were always finished first (the Ann’s and Sara’s, I am looking at you) and here I am still on the letter “z”. And also, you want to fit in when you are younger and it was just super annoying to have my name. But now, I love my name!! ♥
2) I saw Aerosmith in concert when I was 17, which was a million years ago it seems like. It still holds up as one of the best concerts I have ever seen in my life. Seeing “Dream On” performed live, right in front of your eyes, is seriously something I will never forget.
3) I didn’t learn to swim until I was 11 years old. Why so long of a wait, I have no idea. I probably saw the movie Jaws one too many times, lol 🙂 But once I learned how to swim, you couldn’t keep me out of the water!!!
4) I worked in a home improvement store throughout college. To this day, whenever I have to go to one of those stores, I still feel like someone will ask me what aisle plumbing fixtures are on.
5) Still to this day, I love Nancy Drew books. They remind me of being a kid during summer vacations, and if I wasn’t outside playing till the sun went down, I was reading Nancy Drew.
6) I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications but if I could go back and do it all over again, I would have majored in either English or History. Those two subjects are still to this day, my favorite reading topics and to be honest, jobs I have had haven’t cared what my degree was in; they just wanted a college graduate, so there’s that…
7) I have 3 tattoos. And I want more 🙂
8) I drink coffee like nobody’s business, but I also am a huge tea drinker. Everyday, people. Every. Day.
9) Santa Barbara, California is one of my favorite places. It is so beautiful 🙂
10) I can make a meal out of chips and salsa. Hey, if there’s guacamole, that’s just added protein 🙂
So there you have it. Random tidbits about your truly. Let me know some fun things about you!