Pregnancy cravings are real, yo…
I had a taste for homemade muffins which in my opinion, are better than store-bought primarily because they don’t have a list of unpronounceable ingredients. Seriously, it is just a freakin’ muffin, not a science experiment! 🙂
Anyways, I’ve had this muffin recipe for years and let me tell you, it totally satisfied my cravings and my husband and daughter ate ’em right up as well. Pregnant or not, these muffins will not last long, because they are that delicious!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- I cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup nuts chopped (I did not add this, as I hate nuts in muffins, cookies, etc…)
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. all spice
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cream butter.
- Blend in white sugar, brown sugar, and eggs.
- Add nuts, cinnamon, baking soda, all spice, and salt. Mix well.
- Add flour and applesauce. Make sure everything is mixed together well.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.